Friday, March 29, 2013

Tilapia Soft Tacos with Chipotle Cream

This is a really fast fish taco recipe that Dave and I really like.  I generally make it when I have leftover cilantro in the fridge that I need to use up.  I tend to have all the ingredients for these on hand.  That's partly because I like to keep tilapia in my freezer.

One time instead of making the chipotle cream sauce, I found a condiment from Taco Bell at the grocery store called Bold & Creamy Chipotle Sauce.  It is basically an orange colored chipotle sauce in a squeeze bottle.  Having that on hand makes it even easier to make these in a pinch.  Although, I do tend to have chipotle chiles in adobo in my cupboard, too.



http://www.missionmenus.com/cookbook/TilapiaSoftTacoswithChipotleCream


No comments:

Post a Comment