Friday, March 29, 2013

Gold Medal Sizzling Fajitas

These are the fajitas I always make.  They are a Paula Deen, Food Network recipe.  I essentially use the marinade recipe for chicken and then I grill my chicken on our George Foreman. You can use multiple kinds of meat, and the instructions for doing so are in the recipe.

 It's a super quick dinner, actually, and my go-to when I have leftover peppers in my fridge.  Most of the time I don't even bother with guacamole...just cheese and sour cream and sometimes salsa here.  But then again, that's because I always have those things in my fridge!

We were given a tortilla warmer for our wedding, and I have to admit, it makes eating fajitas much more fun!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/gold-medal-sizzling-fajitas-recipe/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment