Monday, May 6, 2013

Chicken Pot Pie

As you can tell from my posts, we're still having winter weather up here in Wisconsin, so we're still eating heavier meals for dinner.  This week is supposed to be springy, so I've got lighter meals planned.  Until then, I'll catch up on the recipes we've been eating lately--and that includes Chicken Pot Pie.

This recipe is from the same food blog Marisa introduced me to.  It's pretty easy.  I don't bother making my own crust, although I have before.  I just buy crust from the store.  Sometimes I've used rotisserie chicken, too.  Depending on my mood, I tend to double the amount of potatoes and veggies and then double the sauce ingredients.  It still fits in my pie plate, albeit a big "pie," and then it's nice and moist for reheats.


Tiff's%20pot%20pie.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment